About the Jane Austen EveningThe Jane Austen Evening is an afternoon of tea, discourse, music and dance in the spirit of the estimable Miss Austen.
The next Jane Austen Evening will be Saturday, January 28th, 2017. It will be held at the Pasadena Masonic Lodge in Pasadena, California (Directions).
There will be dance classes in the weeks preceding the ball.
INFORMATION for the 2017 JANE AUSTEN EVENING TEA & DANCE
SATURDAY JANUARY 28th, 2017
4:00 PM - Doors Open
4:30 PM - High Tea and entertainments.
5:30 PM - Tea service ends.
6:00 PM, Intermission - Admission available to Dance only guests.
7:00 PM, Dance Begins
11:30 PM, Evening concludes.
Location: Pasadena Masonic Lodge 200 S. Euclid Pasadena California (Corner of Euclid and Corodova)
Some Things to Remember:
• This is a formal event, and formal attire is required.
• You are encouraged to bring your own table settings for tea (to include tea pots) but there will be no where to wash them. Be prepared to bring them home dirty.
• We will provide tablecloths. Paper plates and cups are available if you don't bring your own.
• No open flames.
• No alcohol please.
• There is a spacious LADIES’ LOUNGE & GENTS’ LOUNGE on the second floor for changing. It is accessible by elevator or stairs.
• There is room in the mezzanine area for your stuff.
• The Jane Austen Evening is NOT responsible for unattended items.
The Jane Austen Evening is sold out.
There are no refunds and no waiting list. If you wish to transfer your tickets to another party, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.